Buy your tickets here today!
Save Money and Time by purchasing ticket in advance
– Enter your discount code and contact information and go on to the next page.
– Enter your payment and billing information on the secure site and press Pay This Order. You will receive your ticket via e-mail or you can print it from your browser. If your ticket does not appear in your e-mail check your spam folder.
– Print the ticket and bring the printed ticket to the show to be scanned for verification. The ticket is non refundable and can not be used for any other date or show.
Fun for the Whole Family
From your littlest engineer ... To the most experienced Model Railroader
Orange County Convention Center
9800 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
Public Show Hours
- Friday, August 4, 2017
- 12:00 Noon – 6:00 PM
- Saturday, August 5, 2017
- 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday, August 6, 2017
- 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
(subject to change)
- Adult – $14.00
- Discounted Adult (65 and Older) – $13.00
- Two Day Adult (One Person) – $26.00
- Teen (13 -17) – $10.00
- Youth (6 – 12) – $7.00
- Children under age 6 – Free
- The World’s Best Known Manufacturers
- Over 180,000 square feet of exhibit space
- Hands-On Demonstrations
- 44,000 Sq. Feet of Modular Layouts
- Ask The Collectibles Appraiser
- It’s all Here – All of the latest and greatest model trains, accessories, collectibles and more from the world’s best-known manufacturers and retailers geared for all model railroaders – from first timers to old timers.
- The Incredible Lego®MiniLand – It’ll stop you in your tracks! This 2,500 sq. ft. area is dedicated to the creation of a dynamic, originally-designed display featuring operating model railroads, hundreds of train cars, various landscape settings and waterfalls, scale building, retractable bridges, and more…and all made entirely out of millions of Lego® pieces! Attendees are invited to “meet the modelers” and learn how to build their very own original display.
- Ask The Collectibles Appraiser – Have an old train set hidden away in the closet? Wondering what it’s worth? Bring it to the show and find out from The Collectibles Expert. Free to all attendees.
- Children’s Play Area – 1,500 sq. ft. of fun including trains, games and more for children of all age to enjoy during the show. The area is chaperoned at all times and is free of charge.
- Hands –On-Demonstrations – Learn how to get started on your own model railroad empire and find out the latest techniques from well-known exhibitors, and from pros at the Meet the Master Modeler booth.
Who We Are
The National Train Show® was established in 1988 by the National Model Railroad Association as a nationally sponsored combined industry trade show and public train show to promote the hobby of model railroading. The 2017 National Train Show is held in conjunction with the national convention of the NMRA in Orlando, FL.